Saturday, March 15, 2014

happenings around us .

hello once again after weeks of not blogging cause I'm lazyyyyy HAHAHA I don't really know where to start but maybe I should start with pictures first. this week is sucha tiring but fun week ;)



oh yeah, let's start from the most recent activities first :D

recently, our school have ended off everyone's term 1, before holiday break, with speech day 


with the remaining netballers + ms chin 

FIRST EVER PHOTO WITH REXY 

photo with edwin (yes I know you can see that)

after the whole performance and prize giving cermony, it was actually kinda fun and I felt that I will miss NV so badly... photos daringly asked by the shy Edwin HAHAHAHAHA and Rex was so shy that I'm the one asking instead HAHAHA. more memories were made today and some of the memories are kinda scary thanks to the 4e2 guys ... 
omg they actually want US to go with them to the science block as it was scary like shit :'( yunlin yanyu yanshiun martin all wanted to go Kovan eat but then again, it was like 8pm and it was getting super late plus Kovan is actually very far.
speaking about yunlin...... she's having knee operation tomorrow and she doesn't want anyone to visit her. I would still go if not for my National U17 trials :( 
YUNLIN, THOUGH I BET THAT YOU WON'T READ MY BLOG CAUSE I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT BEFORE, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT YOUR KNEE, MAYBE EVEN MORE WORRIED THAT YOU, EVERYTIME I SEE YOU, I WILL FEEL LIKE CRYING IDK WHY EITHER HAHAHA. ALL THE BEST FOR THE OPERATION! THOUGH I'LL MISS YA LIKE MAD :'(

speech day neighbor "seat mate" it's Lovella again!




Snapchat war with them HAHAHAHA

and before the speech day performance, we had our own sports meet prize giving hahaha
early in the morning assembly, we got our GOLD medals! Not tryna boast too much but IT'S MY FIRST TIME GETTING GOLD!!!!! YAY :D 

team fidelis for medley - 1st!!!!!!
from left to right : Desmond, Yonghee, Irwan Shah, Helisa, Shiyean (me)


13 March 2014 , CHINATOWN GEOGRAPHY FIELD TRIP !


Photo before getting onto the bus!



XINRU - MY BUS PARTNER


while waiting for N2 to arrive at Chinatown


TEAM GIRL POWER ( DAMN GAY )
p.s ; the name was chosen by Mr Sofian


this would be nicer if zhengyang's finger was not there 


CLASS OF AWESOMENESS - 4N1'14 ♥♥♥ 

Nothing much to say about the trip, honestly, it wasn't as fun as speech day HAHAHAHA but still, this might be somewhat unforgettable as that was my only second time in Chinatown :x
BUT THE SNOW ICES THERE SO DAMN NICE BUT expensive

after the tiring tasks set by teachers... WE HAD THE TIME TO EAT SNOW ICE :D


... and the time to take a photos





after all that tiring but scrumptious trip, we had to head back to school...


IN DA BUSSSSSSS


REACHED SCHOOLLLLL


HOME......

8 MARCH 2014 - student advisory centre donation drive!

WE HAD PLASTIC BAGS TO PUT IN THE DONATIONS RATHER THAN TIN CANS ... why :(
nothing much though hahahaha

only photo while doing CIP :(

#QOTD

"What does it matter how many lovers you have if none of them gives you the universe?"
-Jacques Lacan


TODAY IS SO HOT LIKE THE PSI IS AROUND 70 ....  and thanks for reading and oh yeah I might update about my U17 trial with Beatrice :D



#MUSTBETHEHAZE :3

No comments:

Post a Comment