Friday, March 21, 2014

overview of march holidays


I shall declare that this week is the most tiring week of this month/year! (of course, including the netball U17 development squad trials) 

Recently I've been so busy with my stuffs, I didn't have anytime to blog hahahaha. okay, let's start from Saturday, 15 March 2014, me and beatrice went to the trials together! honestly, it was kinda awkward cause I don't really know how to start a face to face conversation ... damnnnnnnnnn I suck. once we reached there, it was kinda awkward around people we don't actually know, let's just say, it was awkward day that day HAHAHAHAHA .but I did try and make friends, I truly did :x . 

as you can see,  rarely have enough photos for my blogs hahaha so bare with me while I try my best to go up to people and start taking selfies :p

otw to PESEB (21 evans road)

selfie with beat-rice-chew

just in case you guys don't know what these trials are about heheh

Sunday, 16 March 2014, went to my aunt mae's house to visit my grandma and I get to take selfies with this little qt girl (yes, I know she looks like a boy) p.s; I looked like a boy when I was a baby HAHAAH I was fun yet boring hahaha maybe it was boring when Claribel has to sleep haha

Monday, 17 March 2014, most tiring day of the week,  OPE Basketball training for 3hours > Netball training for 3hours > yunlin's house till 9pm... ITS TIRING CAUSE THEY ARE SPORTS T.T and the OPE girls finally had an official photo(?) haha but bball training was veryyyyyyy boring thanks to Mr Pang >:( freaking boring...


group photo with the injured woman


yunlin, I really really hope that you will get well soon (yes, it's freaking 10months to wait), really miss playing/working with you on court, inside the circle :( not trying to say anything mean to the rest, but I do feel that we could have won many many matches if you are still around to guard the circle! :( but nevermind that, at least you can focus on your studies more! JIAYOU YUNLIN, WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU CAN RECOVER QUICKLY! :'D

Tuesday, 18 March 2014, OPE Basketball training 9-12nn > Emaths ADP 1-4pm. Nothing much today other than seeing ms serene playing happily with her npcc mates :) HAHAAH so cute. and OPE was as boring as I thought it would be damnnn.

Wednesday, 19 March 2014, longest but most exciting day of the week! Netball training 8-9am > Emaths ADP 9-12am > U17 development squad training 3-5pm. I can't tell you how excited i was the day before hahaha (I was only excited about the development training as it was the first! and I'm able to make more new friends!)

 Let's start with netball training @ school ...
I only had 1hour of training cause I had ADP :( but the training started of with a 2km run, I almost thought that it would be very very tiring till miss loo suddenly asked for bibs :D she asked us to play this game called the fox and the tail(?) HAHAAH Didn't get to play the balloon game cause I had to leave already :( 

ADP WAS SO COLD cause I had no extra shirts to change to and my Emaths ADP room was in special room 5 (aircon) WAS SHIVERING THE WHOLE OF 3HOURS ...

Netball development training @ SSP
one of the greatest experience of training in SSP HAHAHAAH me and Beatrice were finding the entrance into SSP for an hour ... THEIR SCHOOL IS JUST THAT BIG.(and otw there, I somehow made beatrice mad for sending her sleeping face on snapchat...) when we were walking into the entrance, we saw christine and kaiyen! HAHAHA I actually felt very excited at that moment :p MADE MANY MANY FRIENDS DURING THE TRAINING, IT. WAS. FUN.

had a wonderful time going home with kaiyen and christine! learnt many stuffs about their team and how a girl's school is like! It makes me wanna have an experience of being in a girl's school for once hahahahaha 

Christine's NOKIA phone HAHHAHA she can't use whatsapp... or instagram.. or etc...

Thurday, 20 March 2014, a day at compass point...
3pm my mother, marcus and me headed to compass mainly cause my brother pestered my mother about how fun the horse ride was yesterday hahaha. also to get my thinning hair treated properly and gosh it was so freaking expensive that I might cry :( I feel bad that my parents have to pay so much for me... 

Photos during the carnival at compass!










they had this scary thing that radiates heat onto my scalp to kill bacteria hahaha the whole treatment was kinda boring tho...

OH YEAH MY BRO CREATED A FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT 
facebook : marcus toh
instagram : marcustwx


QOTD
"if ya wanna find some quality friends, you gotta go through all the dicks first. That's how the world works"
-Eric Cartman (south park)

IT HAS BEEN RAINING LIKE MAD NOWADAYS AND I FEEL COLD EASILY NOW... that's not the usual shiyean hahaha I suspect that I have overworked myself ... okay, time to get some sleeeeeeeeep... NIGHTS 




No comments:

Post a Comment