Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Crush ♥ (4)

Hello Once again :) Here I go again :)
Then there's a time we had to go for a CIP thing, beach clean-up ... But he had NCC :( he actually wanted to go for the CIP instead of NCC rehearsal ... But his NCC thing is More important than the CIP thing ... And there's a girl who usually flirts with him and she's very daring a open -.- I don't wanna say her name as it is very offensive -.- ... She sucks can -.- she is desperate for friends -.- she'll do anything just to get her hands on him -.- ... She's the one that made him change his mind -.- ... I Hate Her ... She's short haired -.- Kay back to my crush :) he's good :) funny... He may not look that cute to you , but he is to me :) he's kind too :)
Kay, thts the end of my crush story... I should say that i still like him ♥ Kay Thanks Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment