Thursday, November 22, 2012

We are never ever getting back together .

Hello! It's been long since I last posted anything :) Well, basically this post is for my ex. It might be alittle harsh but well ,I'm just being honest . Okay here it goes . Dear ex , well.. HONESTLY,  I really dont know why but i dont miss you . And , the last time I checked your Twitter was like 3 months ago .. so I don't know a thing about you after everything that has happened . But someone told me that your tweets might be referring to me . I dont want to believe,  so I went to check on your Twitter . Not trying to be thick skin but seriously , get over me , I can confirm that we will never get together . No matter how hard you try, it's a waste of your time . Go find someone more suitable for you . I mean like SERIOUSLY? I've been mad at this thing for quite long now . That's all, bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment