Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bored ._.

Aw Shit I can't sleep ._. and it's 3.47am now :/ I think it's because I just argued with him just now -__- He should be sleeping now ... I didn't wish him bad dreams , but he did to me -__- ... I can't sleep cause of that , I don't know why ... I feel like sleeping .. But when I close my eyes , I can't sleep again T.T shouldn't have argued with him :/ but I really can't tell him that thing he wants to know badly :( it's very personal ... I really hope he's not reading this ._. I really can't sleep :( I really want to sleep with the lights on ... But my mother would scold me :( Okay , fine... I shall on it and sleep ... I don't care ... But really , it's super personal T.T I said sorry .... I shouldn't have promised you that in the first place :( sorry for breaking the promise ... I really am ..

No comments:

Post a Comment